Thursday, March 22, 2007

This is what I should have been working on last night and today:





That is Geography homework and a research paper for my Literature class.


This is what I have been working on instead:







These are the Jaywalker Socks with a few minor modifications. The yarn is Panda Cotton in the fern colorway that was purchased from Simply Socks Yarn Company . I am pleased with the store, the yarn and the pattern. I think working on the socks instead of the homework was a wise choice!!



I am hoping to get some of my homework done in a hurry so that I can continue on these little socks. I am so happy that the semester will be over in only about 5 weeks. I am taking classes that are required but that I am not really very interested in, so the work is harder than normal.

No comments: